Friday, May 19, 2017

Hi Everybody!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long!!
But I've been busy touring with "Whitesnake."
Can you believe it??!! It's
not true!!
They all love me, too!!

I mean really... Who needs Tawny Kitaen rolling around on a hood of a car when you can have me jumping in the air catching my ball!

Sure she can do a cartwheel. But cartwheels are overrated. And quite frankly, I don't think she's able to do that anymore. Her and my Mommy are kind of close in age. Like 100 years old.

So here's me, Gracie and Daddy sitting in Mommy's chair.
You remember... the one she never gets to sit in?
Yeah, that one!

 photo peanutgallery_zpsjw3ucey1.jpg

Anyway, that's it for now. Time for me to email Mötley Crüe and see if they have an opening.

Happy Friday, all!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif









1 comment:

Phyllis Wood said...

Hi Stella. I bet you could do a cartwheel if you tried. I always loved Whitesnake. You have good taste.
Mommy's (?) chair looks comfortable. Too bad she doesn't get to use it. Oh well, you've been busy and need to rest. Especially before your next tour (another old favorite-yeah 80's). Take care. Hugs to you and Gracie.