Friday, February 24, 2017

Hi Everybody!!!

It's February 24th and it hit 70 degrees!!!! YAY!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been taking care of Mommy. She's been sick.
But we went outside and played today!!!
YaY me!!!!

 photo stellafeb1_zpssrynf2jr.jpg

I kind of look like Bo Derek running on the beach. Without the cornrows and that little English man.
She may be a 10 but I'm a 12+.

The snow is almost gone, except for this little patch...

 photo stellafeb3_zpst04u0f9c.jpg

Actually I've been told I have Keira Knightly eyes.

 photo stellafeb2_zpst1xavany.jpg

I wonder if she's told she has Awesome Stella the Boston Terrier eyes???

Probably all the time!!

Have a great weekend!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

how many times can you say a dog is so Adorable!?

Phyllis Wood said...

Hi Miss Stella. So glad to hear from you. It's so nice if you to take care of Mommy. I'm sure that she gets better all the faster because of you.
You get cuter every day.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Lots of time Miss Carol!!!
I do get cuter every day don't I, Miss Phyllis??? It's a gift really.
((giggle))