Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy New Year!!!


Yes, I know I'm extremely late. But I've been recovering from my New Year's Rockin' Eve celebration with Ryan Seacrest in NYC!!
(He's a lot shorter in person)

 photo stellasleeping_zpsveewrde4.jpg

Oh what fun I had!! I got to Nae Nae... Or was it Na-Nu Na-Nu? I can't remember. Which ever one it was, I was awesome at it.

Anyway, it was me who pulled the plug on Ms. Carey's earpiece. Shhh... Don't tell anyone. Only one can wear that sparkly outfit and that would be me. She was trying to steal my thunder.

Oh!! More news...
Did you know we have a new president now? Not sure if you knew that since absolutely no one in the news media/Twitter/Facebook/Hollywood/Instagram/Joe's barber shop and the grocery store are talking about him. Haven't heard a peep out of anyone. Weird.

Ummm... Even though it should have been me who won, I accept and respect he is our new commander in chief. But I'll be back in four years.
Which reminds me, is Ms. Hillary still wandering around in the woods? Maybe I'll see her on the trail behind our house.

Okay. That's it for now!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Happy New Year Miss Stella. It's nice to see you. I agree, you're the only one who should sparkle.
I'll be voting for you in 4 years.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thank you, Miss Phyllis!!
I think I need a BeDazzler.