Monday, December 19, 2016

WOW!!

It's been almost a month since my last post?!!

That's what happens when you're awesome!! Which is why you all wouldn't understand. There's only enough room on this planet for my awesomeness. Sorry.

 photo christmasstella1_zpswrqoyvb9.jpg

Sooooo... I've been playing and eating... and eating... and eating... and eating.
I've finally put some weight on! Mommy is thrilled, too!! I no longer look like a furry Kate Moss. Or Justin Bieber.

Anyways! It's the countdown to Christmas and I'm waiting for Santa!! He'll probably have to make two trips to drop off all my presents. He'll go by once then realize how truly awesome I am and on the way back swing back by and drop off more Nylabones and Grinz balls.

So in the meantime, I'll be right here.

 photo christmasstella2_zpssgknjbkz.jpg

Wake me when he arrives.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






3 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Sleep tight!

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, I Would be more than happy to share some of my weight with you. I'm built rather like Santa Claus!!

Santa will be so overcome by your awesomeness that he won't want to leave.

Pleasant dreams about Nylabones and Grinz balls.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, Miss Earlene! I did!!

Mommy would happily toss me some of her lbs. too, Miss Phyllis. I keep telling her just to lay off the cookies, but she doesn't listen to me.