Monday, December 26, 2016

SANTA ARRIVED!!!

... and he brought me three Nylabones and a little pink squeaky rubber ball!! I forgot how much I loved them!!! YaY me!!!

Hey. Wait a minute...
What the heck does Gracie have over there????????
 photo christmas2_zpsly3cfzso.jpg

What is that??!!
 photo christmas3_zpsvjvb8y2h.jpg

I'll nonchalantly bring my little squeaky pink rubber ball with me to investigate. Hmmmm... I must get a closer look.
 photo christmas9_zpslix4iiwj.jpg

Watch this... I'll give her the ol' fake out by acting like I'm playing with my new ball.
 photo christmas7_zpsr8y1fgnv.jpg

Ah-ha!! I can see it!! She's got a weird looking blue squeaky toy! I WANT IT!!!
 photo christmas4_zpsg0l44fpy.jpg

She's guarding it and won't let me near it. BUT I MUST HAVE IT!!
 photo christmas5_zpsybj1x7kv.jpg

Man, she's a tough old nut to crack.
 photo christmas6_zpsk5hdeyck.jpg

"You think you can take it from me you young whippersnapper???!!"
 photo christmas1_zpssqoiawvh.jpg

"NEVER!!!"
 photo christmas8_zpszffrtibm.jpg


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


3 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, I knew that Santa wouldn't be able to resist you. Maybe Gracie will share her new toy with you if you share with you.

Phyllis Wood said...

Hi. I meant if you shared your toys with her.

Raymond Homestead said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas Stella! Love these photos! You silly girl, we know you love that Gracie!!