Saturday, November 12, 2016

I'm sure you've been waiting for my awesome concession speech...

 photo stellaswin2_zpsjb8y8tqy.jpg

But I've been too upset over my loss to Mr. Trump and Ms. Clinton.

I really thought I had it in the bag. I had Mommy's vote... Daddy's vote... But that wasn't enough to push me over the top.

Mommy's been so distraught over my loss, she has been wandering around with a half gallon of Häagen-Dazs and a very large spoon crying and looking for a "safe space."
Daddy's been burning the American flag, screaming profanities and tweeting about it.
Gracie's been wearing a Trump wig and a pantsuit.

Ummm... Wait a minute. That's not true at all! Mommy and Daddy would never do that and Gracie has better fur and prefers bell bottoms.

We've all been outside enjoying the beautiful day and grateful we live in a country where we can speak our mind and dogs can blog!

 photo stellaswin1_zps0t71qp8x.jpg

YaY America!!!

P.S.
Congratulations, Mr. Trump.
But I'll be back in 4 years!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



1 comment:

Phyllis Wood said...

Miss Stella, I was so disappointed that you didn't win. President Stella has such a good sound. You would have been awesome. However, as good Americans who appreciate our wonderful country, we should support our new president. I'll vote for you again in 4 years.