Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Birthday to...

ME!!!

That's right!!! Today I turn 4!!!

Of course all morning it's been non stop phone calls and emails wishing me the best day ever!
Not only did president elect Trump call to wish me a happy birthday, he asked if I'd like a position in his new cabinet, Secretary of Canine Affairs. I told him I'd have to think about it seeing it isn't as awesome as being president! Maybe Mitt Romney will want it.

Ms Clinton sent me an email. But I didn't get to read it because she deleted it.

I'm sure Megyn Kelly and Anderson Cooper will want a birthday interview later today.

Anyway, I got my first present this morning!!! YaY!! I LOVE PRESENTS!!!

 photo snowstella1_zpsp1ymz6al.jpg

Ummm. Wait a minute. Let me turn it around...

 photo snowstella2_zpshzkgmbeo.jpg

I got another smiley ball!! Only this one is blue! Let's see. I've got a red one. A green one and now a blue one.

 photo snowstella3_zps21xwu0pt.jpg

Guess what else I got today??!!!

 photo snowstella4_zpsq8ud4h40.jpg

A ton of snow!!!!

I would have rather got a Nylabone.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif









3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Happiest Birthday Stella! We adore you sweetie! Archie says you dont look a day over 2!

Phyllis Wood said...

Happy Birthday Stella!
You just keep getting cuter and cuter all the time.
Sending you hugs, kisses and good wishes.

Peri said...

HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY MY YOUNG CANINE FRIEND! WHEN YOU GET TO BE 16 YOU WILL HAVE REALLY HAD TIME TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN. ENJOY YOUR DAY! I AM GOING TO HAVE SPECIAL STELLA DOG BIRTHDAY TREATS...THANKS! Your friend, always, ZIPPER THE GOLDEN CAT!