Tuesday, October 4, 2016

We're watching the VP debate...

 photo missstella2_zpsviq85dfg.jpg

My VP Gracie could run circles around those two!

 photo woodstovegrace_zpsac0fad7d.jpg

I mean that quite literally, too! With this new diet we're on, she's got so much energy she's been running around like a little maniac!!

AND she can drive a stick!

 photo jeep1 2_zpsxinmwvy9.jpg


STELLA AND GRACIE
2016

 photo tinyball6_zpsy7yxdehl.jpg

 photo yellow10_zps85c0c60a.jpg

shoe2 photo shoe1_zps2f165ede.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, the more I see of the candidates, the more I'm backing the Canine Party. I'm so glad that this new diet is helping you and Gracie out. You both look great.
Can either of them drive a stick, I wonder?

Raymond Homestead said...

You two are looking good Stella! Hope you are doing better and better!