Thursday, July 28, 2016

Move over, Trump and Clinton!

There's a new candidate in town!!!

 photo stelforprez_zpsmuoh2irk.jpg

I'm running under the "Canine Party."

Vote for me because I'm cuter than the both of them! I've got better hair fur than him and better legs than her!! Besides, everyone knows I'm the most awesome!!!!!!

Remember, I'm also the first American dog breed so technically I have to win.

Gracie is my VP pick!!

 photo stegra_zpsyibuxhmp.jpg

Hey, if I'm stuck with her then so are you!

Anyway, If you don't see me on the ballot, write me in!

If I win, free little rubber balls for everyone!!!


Okay, that really can't happen. Nothing is ever free.
Oh! I've got it!! I'll make Mommy pay for them!!!
She already does anyway!!!


YAY!!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





5 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, I just told Mommy that you had my vote. You'll make a great president. It's nice of you to choose Gracie as your VP. Mommy can decorate the White House.

Peri said...

I will tell CatDaddy to vote for you...instead of writing in CatMomma's name! I think you would be great AND I would like one of those little balls...I like to bat them around!
Your friend,
Zipper the Golden Cat!

Raymond Homestead said...

I know who I'm voting for! The world would be a happier place if everyone owned a little rubber ball!

Carol Roll said...

you have our votes, oh the cutest most adorable prez and vp EVER!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

YaY!!! I've got four votes!!!! Six if you include Mommy and Daddy!! It's in the bag for sure!! Thanks everybody!!