Friday, June 24, 2016

These little rubber balls are all mine...

 photo stetoys1_zpsurk2yv2n.jpg

But I don't like to play with them anymore because after I chew a big hole to remove the squeaky, they don't bounce right or squeak and that's no fun.
I refuse to play with any ball that doesn't have a squeaky. It must have a squeaky. Then I remove the squeaky in under two minutes and refuse it play with it again.
So Mommy foolishly spends a small fortune on little red, blue, green and yellow rubber balls that I immediately destroy.

 photo stetoys2_zpsfmzhfwxm.jpg

Which is why I have a crock full of holey, non squeaky balls that I won't play with... and why Mommy needs therapy.

 photo stetoys3_zpsf5yhvk3x.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

You are one lucky girl Stella, lots of toys and love,Hugs Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

You have quite the collection there Stella and a very pretty one at that! Glad your Mommy keeps getting you new ones!

Phyllis Wood said...

I think I'll buy stock in the little, rubber ball company.
You have Mommy wrapped around your little finger,don't you. Of course, that's because you're AWESOME.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Aren't they pretty even if I don't play with them?? I keep Stanley in there, too. To watch over them. I play with him sometimes.
See that orange ball in there? It's brand new. Mommy bought it for me a year ago. It has no squeaky so it never touched my mouth. Not even once. That'll learn her.
I'm pretty sure Mommy bought me another pink, little, rubber ball when she went to the pet store today. SUCKER!!!