Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sure, Miss Jessica Simpson looks cute in that...

famous poster in her American flag bikini.

But can she rock a patriotic harness like this??!!!

 photo stellasnewharness1_zps1pjyjfsr.jpg

Uhhh... I don't think so!

 photo stellasnewharness4_zps8qv5rdvw.jpg

 photo stellasnewharness2_zpsjxgtnujz.jpg

And I highly doubt she got a brand new little pink rubber ball after her photo shoot like I did!

 photo stellasnewharness3_zpsredfvzgj.jpg

Hmpf!

 photo stellasnewharness5_zpsutkst0uj.jpg

Amateur.
(((giggle))

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






3 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, you look so adorable. You really rock that harness. Not only are you awesome, you're patriotic. Have fun with your new little, pink, rubber ball. Say "hi" to Gracie for me.

Raymond Homestead said...

No one can rock it like you!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I know, right??!!! I do rock the harness, don't I!!! I need to have my own poster, too!! And t-shirts... and coffee mugs and...
I may have to contact Zazzle!