Saturday, June 25, 2016

It's Saturday night and I just got a bath...

I despise bathtime.

 photo poutys1_zpspxrxqkqa.jpg

It's a huge production for Mommy to give me a bath. I make sure of it!

 photo poutys4_zps0pdd0zfw.jpg

She has to put on an old t-shirt and shorts. Place towels all over the bathroom floor.
Then she has to stand in the bathtub with me, placing me between her feet. This way when I start getting all psycho and try to make a break for it, she can use the old "headscissors" wrestling move on me.

 photo poutys2_zpsee5kkn41.jpg

The problem is she's not as young as she used to be.

 photo poutys3_zpsbytt3jfg.jpg

I'll bet she wishes she used her ThighMaster more back in the '90's.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






2 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Oh no! Bath time! My Indy enjoyed it as much as you. I had to stand in the tub with him as well. One time he jumped over my dad's shoulder to get out. Indy was soaking wet and soapy. My dad did not appreciate it. He needed to have his mouth washed out with soap!
I hope you got a present for being "good"?

Carol Roll said...

giggle she is such a cutie!