Friday, June 10, 2016

I have another obsession...

and it has nothing to do with Calvin Klein.

Or my little blue rubber ball.

 photo stick6_zpsrl7scgcx.jpg

You wanna see it?

 photo stick3_zpsxulwvopa.jpg

There it is...

 photo stick2_zps5ztrluqs.jpg

It's my Mommy's walking stick!

 photo stick4_zpsfdw1hgsq.jpg

I'm pretty sure it has a life of its own! It moves and comes towards me and taunts me!

 photo stick1_zpsahkw2mfl.jpg

But I'm too fast for it because I
almost float like a butterfly and possibly sting like a bee!
C'mon, you know there's only one Ali.

 photo stick5_zpsgqkimbvd.jpg

Anyway, maybe I'm better off training with UFC's
or is it KFC'S? Paige VanZant.
Or going on Dancing with the Stars with Mark Ballas.


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Your so darn cute Stella, you have the moves!!!! Hugs Francine.

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, you should be on DWTS, you'd be awesome.
PS-There is only one Stella!

Raymond Homestead said...

Stella, you are just so darn cute! You need to set up a booth somewhere and autograph pictures of yourself. I'd be first in line!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone!! I've got a call into DWTS. I've got my paws crossed!