Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Remember my post

last July when I said I'm gonna be famous?!!

Well it has happened!
I'm in the July 2016 issue of Country Sampler magazine!!

See!!

 photo largemagazine1_zpshrylzfd8.jpg

So is Gracie!!

 photo largemagazine2_zpslbnutouz.jpg


Even though I didn't have an acting coach, I think I did pretty good!
You know, it being an Americana issue and me being the first American dog breed, I had to get serious and into character. So I just sat there and thought, "Did I leave the iron on??"

Actually, I just stared at Mommy as she stood out of the camera shot. I'm pretty sure I read Gisele B√ľndchen's mom does the exact same thing when she's being photographed. Okay. Maybe not.

Anyway... I look awesome, don't I??!! I did my own fur and makeup, too.

So if anyone needs to reach me, I'll be in my trailer rehearsing my lines. Hey, you never know. I may get a barking part next time.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



10 comments:

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, both you and Gracie look beautiful. I think you have a real future in modelling and acting.

Primitive Stars said...

Congrats my friend, so happy for you and the fur babies. I cannot comment on your blog Karin, not to sure why so using Stella's. I have always loved your farmhouse and decorating, I definitely will buy the Sampler but I always do, can't wait!!!! Hugs Francine.

Susan said...

Congratulations! Now I can honestly say I have visited the home of a famous celebrity. LOVE YA!

Peri said...

Both of you look good but of course YOU are the only awesome one in the photo layout. Nice fur, nice makeup, Stella! You did a superb job of course.

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I could not comment on your blog either so I am posting here. I am not surprised to see a magazine wanting to photo your home. I have always enjoyed seeing how you change things up. Stella and Gracie's are stars!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everybody! I've got a call into the Wilhelmina Agency. I think I can go places.

I may even consider have an autopawgraph magazine signing.

For all of Mommy's blog friends who can't post on her blog, read her latest post. I think Miss Francine figured it out.

Phyllis Wood said...

Hi Stella. I just finished looking through Country Sampler. Your house looked beautiful. You must be so proud of your mommy. Gracie looked adorable and you looked AWESOME.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, Miss Phyllis! But who cares about the house??!! Mommy's always doing something different around here. She changes wall paint color as often as she changes her underwear!! ((giggle))
Besides, the most awesome photo is the one of me on the settee. Although I'm too close to the center of the magazine. You really gotta open it up to see my awesome self! I don't want anyone thinking "Nipper" the RCA Victor dog statue is me!!

Phyllis Wood said...

Stella, I made sure I opened it to see you in all your Awesomeness.

Raymond Homestead said...

Hi Stella! Congratulations to you and your family! I am going to go get me an issue, if there is any left that is. Since you are in it there is a strong possibility it is all sold out, in which case I will be very sad. I must say you did a wonderful job on your fur and makeup!