Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Me and Mommy watched the Westminster Dog Show last night.

We waited and waited for the "Non-Sporting" breeds which are really a mix-match of all breeds that don't fit into other categories.

Boston Terriers are considered "Non Sporting??" What the??!!
Who cares if a dog can round up some sheep? Or save Timmy in the well? Or can bring a dead bird back to their owner? Let's see them retrieve a little, red, or blue, or green or yellow rubber ball!! Hmpf!

But look!
Little Vinny came in fourth place!
YaY Vinny!



Ummm, I don't mean the human. I don't know what his name is.
Maybe Vinny Sr?
(This photo is from another dog show he won)



Isn't he handsome and strong yet compact? I think he's dreamy!
Like a canine Sylvester Stallone. But only like back in the day... You know. Before the bad plastic surgery.

Anyway Mommy says I don't need to win a dog show ribbon because in her eyes I'll always be the "best in show" winner no matter what!

And we all know why that is.
All together now...

 photo stba1_zpsuzqfos7n.jpg

Because I'm
AWESOME!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




4 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Archie is a bit peeved Stella. but thinks he should of come in first!

Primitive Stars said...

Can't wait to watch it here, Stella,Hugs Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

You're a winner in my eyes too Stella!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Carol, Archie will ALWAYS be my first love!
Miss Francine, did you see little Vinny??!! Isn't he dreamy??
Thank you, Miss Mindy!!