Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I'm so hhhhaaaaaapppppyyyyyyyyyy...

 photo stell2_zpswvpugg5v.jpg

because it's December 8th and we have absolutely no snow yet!! Which means I'm able to guilt Mommy into playing outside with me and my little green rubber ball a couple hundred times a day!!
(This week, green is my favorite color)

 photo stell3_zps9l4qkwjs.jpg

I like it when she hits it with her badminton racket!! I run super fast and fetch it for her!!

 photo stella4_zpsjw314vic.jpg

Then she tries to take it from me with her racket. Can you believe it?!
That's when my "psycho mode" kicks in and I go all "Honey Badger" on it.

She's on her fourth racket...

 photo stell5_zpsnm96goz0.jpg


 photo stell1_zpseiovr67a.jpg

Hey... She's the dope.
Not me.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

tj said...

...Mommy takes awesome pictures of you Miss Stella! Too stinkin' cute! ;o)

...Green is my fav' color too.

...Sounds like a fun-filled day! Enjoy! :o)

...Peace & blessings.

Primitive Stars said...

You are so darn cute Stella, mommy is one lucky lady to have you.Hugs Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

Lol,I know Stella, mommy should know better than to try and take your ball with her racket.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Mommy just doesn't learn and it's no skin off my apple...