Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Guess where I had to go tonight....

 photo foot1_zps4soaojd2.jpg

The dumb, stupid vet's office! When I was outside today, I wrenched my dewclaw AGAIN. The dumb, stupid, icy snow!!

 photo foot2_zpslxawilcz.jpg

Mommy had to take me there so the vet lady could fix my boo boo nail. She did. She was nice too. I didn't cry either. You know... because I'm so awesome.

Mommy doesn't drive much when it's dark so it was a white knuckle ride there and back. I sat in the passengers seat using that invisible floor brake you humans sometimes use when someone else is driving.

Don't worry. I'll be back to my super awesome self tomorrow. Tonight I'm just gonna lay low and give Mommy and Daddy my sad and pathetic look (see first photo).
They're like putty in my paws.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif








7 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Ouch!!!How long does it have to stay wrapped?

Stella BostonTerrier said...

It didn't have to stay on long, Miss Earlene. My Daddy took it off last night. I feel much better today!
The nice vet lady was new and maybe went a little overboard with the wrapping. She was so young too! I'm pretty sure Mommy has a pair of underwear older than her. ((giggle))
Anyway, I took full advantage of everyone falling all over all me. Especially when Mommy carried me out into the waiting room.
Hey, I'm no fool! I milked it for all it was worth!
Happy New Year, Miss Earlene!!

Primitive Stars said...

Hope all is better Stella, big Hugs Francine.

Carol Roll said...

Oh no! Stella, i've been so busy with all the holiday things and havent been visiting my blogs so i had no idea you had an accident.

hoping by now your at or close to 100%

sending you lots of love sweetie

Peri said...

Why didn't your Mommy have the nice vet lady just take it off? You don't use it, do you? Then you could play rough and run and not worry.
Anyway, you ARE awesome and really good at looking down right pitiful!
Love,
Zipper

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I'm all better now! ♥
Zipper, Mommy and the vet lady said I need my dew claw (toes). It helps me keep my balance when I run. Mommy just has to be more on the ball and keep it trimmed. But I like to give her a REALLY hard time when she tries to clip any of my nails.
Now, Daddy clips my nails as Mommy hold me tight with one hand and holds a piece of cheese (I prefer extra sharp) with her other to keep me occupied. It works every time because I LOVE cheese!! But only get it when I get my nails done. Drat!

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad you are doing better now Stella!