Friday, October 2, 2015

I must have eaten...

grass when I was outside playing with my little, pink, rubber ball yesterday.

At this very moment, I have a tiny piece of dried grass sticking out of my butt. It's quite bothersome. (Trust me. If it were you, you'd feel the same.)

But every time Mommy tries to grab it, I pucker up and it gets sucked back in.

She's been laughing uncontrollably all morning not believing what she has to do for me.

 photo stellabutt_zpstjqddrpl.jpg

I find absolutely no humor in it whatsoever.

Besides, she's supposed to help me in this kind of "situation."
I have a paw. She has fingers with an opposable thumb. Do the math.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif







5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lol. I am just SMH.

Primitive Stars said...

Been there done that, for the love of dog s.Lol,Francine.

Peri said...

I understand totally. However, it might have got looped up inside and pulling is not good. So you are not letting her do it. Drink lots of water and it will come out on its own if it isn't looped. I should know...happened to me too. Love, Zipper, TGC.

Earlene L. said...

OMG.........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Mommy finally got it. Sometimes I have a "magic" turd too. That's when Mommy's blonde hair is connected to one. So it looks like it's floating. Oh, and make that Mommy's grey hair. Who's she trying to kid?