Thursday, June 25, 2015

You're not going to believe this!!!

But I was attacked!!!! It's true!

Ready to read my story??!!

 photo bee2_zps1zlkfbqb.jpg

Me and Mommy were outside. She was throwing my little, yellow, rubber ball and I was being my usual awesome self, fetching it and bringing it back to her.

Well, as I was bringing it back to her, all of the sudden I felt something sting me really hard on my front leg! It was a gigantic, massive, larger than a Buick, KILLER bee!!! Okay, it wasn't a killer bee. It was a teeny honey bee, but it got me good!!

Mommy didn't know what happened. She just saw me walking towards her all stiff like Frankenstein. She then realized I was attacked by that killer, honey bee because it was still on me!! Can you believe it?!

Thank goodness she was able to get it off me because I was really scared!! I've never been stung before!
After Mommy checked to see if the stinger was still in me, she brought me in the house and gave me a grape flavored Children's Benadryl.

It was pretty tasty. Hmmm... I may have to fake a bee sting tomorrow.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





7 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Ouch!!!! that happened to my cat last week only it was in his mouth!

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Stella, thank goodness you have such a great mommy, be careful out there!!!! Hugs Francine.

Carol Roll said...

oh poor thing I bet your mommy was more scared than you!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Ooooh, Miss Earlene. That had to hurt!! Miss Francine, my Mommy's okay I guess. She does protect me all the time. But she's not all that and a bag of chips. Miss Carol, Mommy tried to be brave for me. But I could tell she was just as panicked as I was.

Peri said...

Stella,
Glad you are okay. I do not like bees...our dog, Bounce Bounce eats them...only good thing about her I think. CatDaddy doesn't have Grape Benadryl...she just takes me to the vet. I don't like bees. You, however, are awesome.
Your friend,
Zipper, The Golden Cat

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Hey Zipper, tell CatDaddy to grab some Childrens Benadryl to keep on hand. It comes in cherry flavor too which I'm also quite fond of. Bounce Bounce eats bees?! She's cuckoo crazy!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad you are ok Stella! That must have been very traumatic for you. Hope the tasty benadryl helped!