Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I think Spring is finally starting to spring!!!

 photo stell_zpsy74dx4ea.jpg

I can't begin to tell you how bad Gracie and me have had cabin fever!! I was convinced Mommy was deliberately keep us inside.

Well guess what???!!!

We are FINALLY saying good riddance to all the snow and saying hello to dirty, muddy brown stuff!

 photo mud2_zpsmimmnlwc.jpg

Yeah, and guess what else??!! I plan to get dirtier each time we go outside and when I go inside I plan on making a beeline right to Mommy's new chairs!!

 photo mud1_zpsmnczpiup.jpg

Because nobody puts Stella in the corner...

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Stella you have my heart!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

You still got it Stella! lol

Peri said...

Hey Stella! I have missed you. I get shut inside too but mine is because the dogs who moved in don't like cats and CatDaddy is a bit afraid that I will hurt them...and I will!! But it sure is nice getting outside!! One of the dogs gets itchy with our grass so the grass got changed...it is lovely and soft and I like it. If you want to, you can come to visit and play on our new grass instead of muddy nasty dirty brown stuff! Then you can get something called pollen all over the furniture and your Mommy will sneeze like ours does!! Awesome fun! Later, your friend, Zipper TGC

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone!! I am having fun playing outside in all the sloppy mud!! Mommy's not so happy... ((giggle))