Monday, November 10, 2014

Hi, everybody!!!

Have you missed me?? I'm sorry I haven't posted on my blog but I've been trying to heal my awesome self.

It's been a long road and I'm still not 100% but Mommy doesn't think I ever will be. She's okay with that and so am I.

Since I'm doing much better, guess what??!!!

I got a new ball!! I got a new ball!! It's true!! LOOK! It's a pink ball with a big toothy grin!

 photo teeth1_zps30f5b36d.jpg

Mommy thought I would look so cute carrying it around. She's such a sucker for gimmicky dog toys. Does she really think I'm going to carry it in my mouth so the teeth line up in my mouth perfectly?! What a dope! Why the heck would I even think about that?! She's lucky she got a picture of me holding it like this.

 photo teeth2_zps0c8aaecc.jpg

I'm very protective over my new ball. It's MINE!

I dare you to try and take it.
Go ahead, make my day.

 photo teeth3_zps4beaa159.jpg

Since I haven't been able to do anything, I've finally put some weight back on my bones. Mommy is thrilled since she thought I was too skinny.

 photo teeth4_zps853f16c6.jpg

Maybe if she stopped cramming all those chocolate chip cookies in her mouth she'd be able to drop a few.
But you didn't hear that from me. Shhh...
((giggle))

Have a great week everybody!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


3 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Missed you!

LOL love the ball!

Carol Roll said...

Stella your so adorable! Archie thinks your beautiful too!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, Miss Earlene!! ♥
Miss Carol, I sure am! Give Archie my love. ♥