Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

I told Mommy I want to say the prayer today before we eat.

Rub-a-dub-dub,
Thanks for the grub.
YaY God!!!

But for some reason she didn't like it much. Hmpf!

Anyway, last week was my awesome birthday so Mommy got me another grin ball!! Can you believe it??!!
This one is smaller so it fits my mouth better!! YaY Me!!

 photo grin1_zps559e0e99.jpg

 photo grin2_zpsfbd392cf.jpg

Mommy says I look like cross between Mr. Ed and Jim Carrey.

 photo grin3_zps0102e0c9.jpg

Well, have a terrific day and you're more than welcome to use my prayer before your dinner today.


 photo grinz_zps60ae5455.jpg


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

3 comments:

Earlene L. said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you sweet Stella!

Carol Roll said...

So cute! i gotta find one of those for my boys!

Raymond Homestead said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Stella! I personally loved your little prayer. Love your little grin ball, lol!