Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm bored out of my gourd!

I am NOT liking not being able to play, jump or run!! I'm not even allowed to stand on my hind legs like I've always done when Mommy prepares my food. Mommy says it's because my spine is still arched and I have to heal. Hmpf! What does she know?!

So to get back at her, I follow her everywhere! If she even takes 3 steps from me, I'm right there! Since she doesn't want me to walk around she's also a prisoner now right along with me. HA! That'll teach her!

So while she's being held captive, she got a cuckoo idea to redo the kitchen!! She painted everything including cabinets.

She thought she could escape me for a little while.

But look closely...


 photo white3_zps0cbafb40.jpg

Guess again, Sweetheart!!!

 photo white4_zps2ac4e313.jpg


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

4 comments:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Poor Stella. Hope you feel better soon!

Carol Roll said...

This will all be over with soon enough Stella, hang tough.

Peri said...

Clever Stella! Serves her right...follow her EVERYWHERE! She will learn who is truly in charge. Pretty soon you will be well again and can run and play. My paws are crossed for it to be really soon.
Yours,
Zipper the Golden Cat

Raymond Homestead said...

Hope you are doing better Stella! I see a couple of cute legs!