Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I decided I want my own television show...

I shall call it...
"Everybody Loves Stella."

 photo stell1_zpsdb54e80d.jpg

Sure there's already a television show with a similar name.

But here's why it needs to be mine:

1. Because it's true. Everybody loves me.

2. Because I'm awesome and that's an awesome name for my show.

3. Because I'm still awesome and Ray Romano isn't as awesome as me.

and 4...

 photo stell2_zpsf089ff53.jpg

I'll always be awesome and that's always worth repeating.

 photo stell3_zps3e899920.jpg

Now how do I get in touch with the CBS execs?

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



4 comments:

Peri said...

You are correct! Any show about you would be wonderful. You could also have "The Awesome Stella and Grumpy Gracie Show" and it could be about how awesome you are on car rides! I will ask Cat Daddy to call CBS for you!1
Your friend,
Zipper, TGC

Earlene L. said...

Your right, everybody loves you!!!

Carol Roll said...

I'd watch! Your so awesome!

Raymond Homestead said...

If it were up to me Stella, you would have your own show and it would definitely be the best show ever!!!