Monday, June 30, 2014

Hey! Look! Mommy filled my pool.


Hmmmm. I don't know why.

 photo pool1_zps270a5d68.jpg



There's absolutely no way I'm going in there.
Mommy must have a screw loose.
I'd much rather play with my blue, rubber ball.

 photo pool2_zpsee4aff7d.jpg



Hey Mommy, why did you take my blue, rubber ba...??????

 photo pool3_zps0e9d6e2c.jpg



Very funny. Well,that's not gonna work.

 photo pool4_zps7864f2e1.jpg



Umph! Argh!! Grunt!

 photo pool5_zps05d4e222.jpg



You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me!

 photo pool6_zpsdf57e396.jpg

Unless of course I stayed up late the night before... And I want to sleep in...
Then...

You have to get up kind of early in the morning to fool me!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Just jump right in there Stella! It will be fun and it will cool you off after you are done chasing your blue ball around! Be nice now though, don't splash Gracie! :-)

Peri said...

Wish I had a pool! When you get hot outside you can lay down in the pool water and it is nice! I used to have a pool but I don't anymore. I am going to ask for a new one because YOU have one. A pool is truly AWESOME!! But I don't care about chasing a blue ball....I agree about sleeping in. Glad you are out of the house again. Have fun--wet or dry.
Your friend,
Zipper, TGC

Peri said...

DEAR STELLA. ARE YOU OKAY? I MISS YOU.
LOVE, YOUR FRIEND,
ZIPPER THE GOLDEN CAT (and his CatDaddy, too)