Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm feeling better...

 photo dtoy1_zpsf44e200f.jpg

But I'm not allowed to chase my Frisbee or my ball.
Can you believe this crap?!

Speaking of which, I'm still making Mommy clean up after me.

So I'm having to sit around and do nothing. Well, I can chew on these dumb, stupid toys that are no fun because I chewed the squeaky out of every single one.

Hmpf.

I'm also not allowed to run around the house like I do.

So I displayed my displeasure by peeing on the bed in the spare room.

That'll learn 'em.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





3 comments:

Penny said...

Oh dear, Stella! You sound a little like someone that lives here in my house.... probably not quite as bad as him, however. He is a shih-tzu with a bad attitude! Our other shih-tzu is the sweetest... who would've guessed we'd get Mr. Ornery when we were looking for a friend for her?!! Behave yourself now, and you'll be able to play again soon. :)

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad you are feeling better Stella but you're still looking a little out of sorts. Hang in there, you'll be having free reign again soon!

Carol Roll said...

Sending you hugs from all the Rolls!!! Hoping your feeling 100% soon sweetie.