Saturday, April 26, 2014

Special Delivery for Miss Awesome!

Look what came in the mail for me yesterday!!!

 photo zisc1_zps14699aeb.jpg

More Frisbees!!
YaY ME!!!
LOOK!!! I got a mini one!!!
And it's ORANGE!!
YAY ME AGAIN!!!

Now I can't decide if I want to play with my old big one or my new small one!!
Decisions... Decisions...

 photo zisc5_zpsfa5907c0.jpg

I'm going for the mini one!

 photo zisc3_zps75e5af69.jpg

Here I am trying to chewy off the raised paw logo.

 photo zisc4_zps235ac820.jpg

Hey... I never said I was brilliant.
Just awesome!!
((giggle))


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




4 comments:

Peri said...

Wonderful to get really cool things in the mail! Specially if they are orange. That's because orange is a type of golden...like me! Yay for orange and for golden! I am glad you are having fun. I don't think I would like a Frisbee...they are too fast...I am happy watching our dog Isis jump though...maybe CatDaddy will get her one...then I could steal it and send it to you!
Your pal,
Zipper, The Golden Cat

peggy said...

Anyone that awesome should have one in every color.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I know! Right, Miss Peggy??!! Being awesome needs all sizes too!!

Hey Zipper, you can watch Isis jump and try to catch the Frisbee. Then laugh when she misses it!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Fun fun!