Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm on complete bed rest.

 photo s_zpsecb0409f.jpg

All because of that stupid vacuum cleaner that scared me and made me split my toenail!!
It split lengthwise up into the nail quick. I bet you just said "Ewwwww!!"
It can't be trimmed either. It has to grow out.

Now that the snow is FINALLY melting I can't go outside and play!

Instead I'm stuck inside this house watching Mommy dance around to that Pharrell guy's "Happy" song.

Trust me when I tell you, it ain't pretty.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif









6 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor thing. Can't mommy make u out a bandage boot?

Carol Roll said...

Sending you lots of love sweetie.

Peri said...

Stella!
I haven't been at the computer for 2 whole weeks because CatDaddy went on a trip and CatMomma only plays games on her 'outer. I didn't know you were hurt! I am SO sorry. I had the same thing happen to me when I was about your age and I know just how bad it hurts. You deserve bones and treats and petting and lots and lots of gentle loving. Treats are the best part. Oh, and they need to get rid of the horrible cleaner that scared you so bad. Those machines are evil! I hide from ours every day...THAT is getting really old. Anyway, I hope your boo boo is better soon. Play it for all it is worth though...limp, whine, cry and shake your paw a lot when you TRY to walk. Your Mommy will carry you then!!
Love,
Zipper

Alison Harriman said...

Hope your better now Stella. And everyone loves the Happy song!

Ali

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Michelle, NO ONE is allowed to touch my paws. That's Stella's Law. (giggle)
Thank you, miss Carol. How's Henry? Give Archie my love. ♥
Hi Zipper! I've missed you! I was worried something happened. Glad you are back!
Miss Ali, I LOVE the Happy song. Just wish Mommy would stop dancing to it. She's quite embarrassing.

Raymond Homestead said...

OUCH! That Happy song is such a catchy tune Stella, I just know you will be singing it when you are outside having fun!