Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter, Everybody!!

 photo easter4_zps56334826.jpg

It was an action packed day!!

I played with my Frisbee...

 photo easter5_zpsc03c78d6.jpg

and did my "Pointer" impersonation.

 photo easter1_zps8509d40e.jpg

And played with my Frisbee some more...

 photo easter3_zpse641062d.jpg

and refused to let go of my Frisbee.

 photo easter2_zps94e75fed.jpg

Then we went to grandma's for dinner. Gracie stayed home because she's a horrible little dog, unlike my awesome self. I was such a good girl. (What else is new?)

Mommy always feels so bad leaving her behind. But I don't.

Then when we came home, I crashed on the couch and it was lights out.

 photo easter6_zpsea9ff9dd.jpg

I hope all of you had a fantastic, action packed, Frisbee playing day, like me!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Penny said...

What a wonderful day to play outside!! Happy Easter to you and your family.... even Gracie! ;)

Carol Roll said...

Looks like she had the best day! I'm sure Gracie enjoyed the quiet giggle

Peri said...

Sounds like you had a marvelous day! We had a quiet day at our place. It was CatDaddy's birthday too and so the humans left us in peace most of the day. The dogs complained that they were lonely, but the awesome cats enjoyed it!! I am glad you had fun. If Gracie could just behave in the car she could have fun with you too! But then maybe her misbehaving is just so she gets to stay home alone!!
Love, Zipper, TGC

Raymond Homestead said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me! Such a cute picture of you and Gracie and you don't fool me Stella, I know you love that sister of yours! :-)