Sunday, March 2, 2014

OMG! I'm on the other side of the French doors!

I can't get to Mommy!

 photo french5_zps04d8aa82.jpg

HELP! I'm stranded!

 photo french2_zps1309da1a.jpg

I'm alone!

What will I eat?!

How will I survive?!

 photo french1_zps35628a10.jpg


Okay! Stay calm!! Don't panic!!!

 photo french8_zps3431cc48.jpg

I need to find a volley ball and name him Wilson!

 photo french4_zpsfb2e0432.jpg

I'll also have to let my beard grow in!
Wait a minute... I already have one.

 photo french7_zpse7d1f5af.jpg

QUICK!! Somebody get me a FedEx box!!
I need a FedEx box!!

 photo french6_zps265a0cf7.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You Have gracie.....

Peri said...

This is a perfect time to practice your mind control skills...GRACIE--fetch me a FED EX BOX...GRACIE-fetch me a Nyla bone, YOURS of course! MOMMY..come get me and bring food! DADDY..come home and get me, Mommy has forgotten me. Stuff like that! Sounds silly, but it does work..you just have to practice. I did and it worked!
Your friend,
Zipper

Peri said...

Stella,
Mommy will be back soon..relax and eat Gracie's bone.
By the way, Zipper lies. It only worked once or twice.

Raymond Homestead said...

You silly! I love your don't panic pose!