Sunday, March 30, 2014

Daddy tried to kill me today!!

It's true!

Okay, That's not true at all. I just wanted to get your attention so you would read the rest of my story and feel bad for me.

boobootoe1 photo boobootoe1_zps53261be1.jpg

Anyway, Mommy asked Daddy to look at the vacuum cleaner because is wasn't working too good.

When Daddy tipped back the vacuum cleaner I got really, really scared because we all know the vacuum cleaner is the one who really wants to kill me.
So when I tried to run really, really fast on these old pine floorboards, I broke my back toenail and it was bleeding all over the place!!
It was like a crime scene!
It was like a gory, horror movie!!
It was like...
Okay. That's not true.
It bled a little.

But my boo boo toe hurt really, really bad.

boobootoe2 photo boobootoe2_zpsa714ce85.jpg

Now don't you feel bad for me??

Good. Now I'll be way back here waiting for your nice comments...

boobootoe3 photo boobootoe3_zps7e457492.jpg

and a new toy. A new toy would be nice too.
I like orange, squeaky ones.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




4 comments:

Earlene L. said...

That dang vacuum cleaner!!! Ouchee for you....and that toe.
Next time ask to go outside.
Hugs

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Earlene, I try to be tough when I see the vacuum cleaner. I even try to bite it. But as soon as it moves, it scares me to where I'd mess my drawers if I wore any.

Carol Roll said...

Oh you sweet little angel, sorry about your boo boo. Archie sends kisses. Henry would but he still is on antibiotics.

Raymond Homestead said...

Vacuums are scary things! Hope your boo boo is all better now!