Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Because of my awesomeness...

Mommy went to the (other) pet store to buy me new toys and treats!! YaY me!!

The new treats are called "Happy Hips."
Sounds like the title of a movie on that Spice Channel.
*wink**wink*

happyhips1 photo happyhips1_zps06338739.jpg

Anyway, it's real Salmon Jerky made by the same humans who make my yummy dog food.
I love them!!

happyhips2 photo happyhips2_zps96ac5444.jpg

I also got new Nylabones that I won't share with Gracie.

happyhips3 photo happyhips3_zps5d2a5d86.jpg

When she can do awesome impersonations like me, I might reconsider.

I'm like the next Rich Little!!
Only I'm a girl...
And a dog...
And not born in Canada.

But you know what I mean.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






4 comments:

Alison Harriman said...

Better watch out Stella. Mom's threatening to make you do laps in the snow...lol!

Peri said...

That sure looks like more fun than the horrid capsules I get. I will ask CatDaddy for some for cats! Also, a NylaBone...because it would terrify our dogs if they saw me with one! Giggle!! Also, I do impressions too...only just of people I know.
Zipper

Raymond Homestead said...

Now Stella, you need to teach Gracie some of these talents of yours, she looks up to you you know!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Oh my gosh!! Aren't these mah-velous.....and by mah-velous I mean they stink to high heaven and are eaten in exactly 3.2 seconds!! LOL!! Hope you thanked your mommy a bunch for your special treat!! :O)