Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What did you do today??

I played with my ball...

ball1 photo ball1_zpsd6917e90.jpg

And played with my ball...

ball2 photo ball2_zpsaa85fe3a.jpg

And played with my ball...

 photo 83c5be74-5d2d-45b2-9e5b-88f9112e45c9_zpsfbcb229d.jpg

And played with my ball...

ball4 photo ball3_zpsedf855e3.jpg

and then for some reason...

ball5 photo ball5_zpsdc846d3f.jpg

I had massive projectile diarrhea.

Mommy was extremely grateful I kept on my pee-pee towels and not on the floor, the walls or the ceiling. If my aim was better, I'm sure I could have. It was so bad Mommy's gag reflex kicked in. ((giggle))

She's trying to figure out what I got into, but I'll never tell.
Other than that "minor" mishap, I feel fine. I want to play but Mommy won't let me.

She thinks I'm brewing up some more for round two.
We may be sleeping on the couch tonight.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Hope your feeling better Stella. Henry and Archie send their love.

Michelle said...

Oh nice..it is going around as my Molly Girl (yellow lab) had it this morning....but in the house....on the carpet.....but getting better tonight.
You puppies..I tell you....I thought I was done with poopy pants.

Raymond Homestead said...

You took some funny pictures there playing with your ball! Especially love that second one, too funny! Hope your tummy gets better!

Peri said...

It could have been all the air ingested from playing with the ball! Sounds weird but it will happen! What is the green stuff on the ball? I am just glad my two dogs are at the vet hospital..no, SPA..that's right... for the weekend. If THEY get sick I won't have to clean it up. Stella, hope you are fine in the a.m. Work on that aim some more.