Saturday, February 1, 2014

What a day!!

I've been going non stop since 9 this morning, until now...

 photo windowsstella_zps26637801.jpg

The window guys came to replace all our windows and boy was I quite the celebrity!

At first I was extremely obnoxious. Well so was Gracie but she's ALWAYS obnoxious.
I was barking at everyone. But that's because I was soooo excited, I wanted to get in on all the action!

After Mommy got out the dreaded spray bottle full of water, I knew it was time for me to keep my trap shut and I did.

I still followed everyone around. Up and down the stairs. Up and down the stair. Up and down the stairs. Mommy chased me the whole time too while Daddy stayed in one room on his computer. Hey, he's no fool!

Anyway... no one could resist my awesome cuteness and petted me every time they walked by me. It's a gift, really.

So they have to come back on Monday to finish. I'm pretty sure they're going to want my autograph so I'd better get my Sharpie ready.


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



4 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

Your the star cause your so cute. Hugs!!!!

Peri said...

We have something in common!! I am the same way! People who come here to work or to visit just cannot keep their paws off me! Isn't it great????
Love,
Zipper
PS...PLEASE take the new dog.

Raymond Homestead said...

Stella, I know their favorite part of being there was seeing you, in fact they probably could have done it all in one day but made it so they would have to come back Monday just so they could see your awesome self! Yes, get the Sharpie ready!

Alison Harriman said...

Oh boy, you sure look cozy there by the fire Stella. I'm sure you were a big help.

Ali