Sunday, February 16, 2014

Have you missed me?!

 photo stellie4_zps96459798.jpg

I'm still here.
But I'm trying to find someone to play with me. Mommy and Daddy are still so busy with the remodel of that dumb upstairs bathroom.

They leave me downstairs all alone.
I feel quite neglected.

I think I suffer from separation anxiety.
You wanna know why?

 photo stellie1_zpsb5c6e4c4.jpg

Because when they leave me alone for too long...
I get so nervous, I barf.
I've done it three times now.
This last time, I barfed, ate it and barfed it up again.
They still can't get the stench out of this couch.
Serves them right.
Don't they understand I need attention 24/7?

I wonder if Dr. Keith Ablow would consider me normal or nuts?

 photo stellie2_zpsb937c34f.jpg

Anyway, every time it has happened, I made Mommy feel really bad for leaving me all by my lonesome...

 photo stellie5_zpsb2d05a82.jpg

It worked every time!
SUCKER!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



4 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

I missed you!

Carol Roll said...

Oh sweetheart it wont be long til they are done. sending you hugs

Peri said...

Go upstairs and throw up in the bathroom! Then go do it in the bedroom. They will soon get the idea! Say it is a hairball...they really don't know that dogs don't do hairballs, I bet.
Your friend,
Zipper

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, Miss Earlene! I've been thinking about you. ♥
I know, Miss Carol. But I'm soooo bored. I don't think I can wait much longer.
Good idea, Zipper! I'm going for it! ((giggle))