Tuesday, December 24, 2013

This will be my first Christmas with my family!

I've been busy wrapping Christmas presents!!

 photo wrap1_zpsfe5640c6.jpg

I'm getting really good at it too!

 photo wrap3_zps1964b016.jpg

Looks pretty professional, just like Macys!

 photo wrap2_zpsd294bac1.jpg

Anyway, I want to wish everyone who stops by here to visit me, a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

PLEASE don't forget to wish Baby Jesus a happy birthday!!
I heard he got gold, frankenstein frankincense and myrrh for His birthday.
I bet He never got a Nylabone like I did for mine!!

Oooooh, I'd better hit the hay early tonight!! Santa's coming and I have to make sure I get up before Gracie does and change the name on the presents he left for her and make them to me!

Now where did I put my Sharpie????

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

6 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Well I see you're still ornery on this Christmas Eve, but that's ok cause you're pretty awesome. I'm sure Santa finds you irresistibly cute as we do! I think you do a fabulous job wrapping presents, maybe you could get a part time job at the mall?! Have a great Christmas with your family Stella!

Alison said...

Merry Christmas Stella!

Ali x

Earlene said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make blogging so much fun!!! Thank You
Snuggles Stella and Merry Christmas

Peri said...

Merry Christmas Stella! It's been fun writing to you this year! Thanks for having this blog. I gave CatDaddy some office supplies as a present...and a coupon for cat treats...I also gave CatMomma some cookies she likes...they are chocolate chip cookies and I can't eat them so it was okay. I asked HookyCat and Ishtar to give Jesus a kiss from you and Gracie as well as from the Urvek animals, I hope that was okay.
Your buddy,
Zipper the golden cat

Judi Hunziker said...

Merry Christmas from heaven, love Coop!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Merry Christmas, Everyone!! I bet HookyCat, Ishtar, Cooper, Hannah and Darla all played together too!! ♥