Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Santa came

and look what he brought me!

A fleece snowflake hoodie!
Here I am modeling it.

 photo hoodie2_zps1d4b9aba.jpg


 photo hoodie1_zps450c3e53.jpg

Maybe next year I can model the Victoria's Secret 10 million dollar Fantasy Bra. (But they would have to make four of them)

Anyway, on Christmas Eve, me, Daddy and Mommy went to Grandma's for dinner. Gracie stayed home because you all know how bad she is in the car.

It was my first time in her home so I was nervous and followed Mommy around for about 15 minutes. But after that, I walked around like I owned the joint. I had so much fun!
As usual, I was awesome and everyone loved me. I know, I sound like a broken record.
After dinner we opened presents and I got a purple, nubby, high heel shoe squeaky toy!! YaY me!

When it was time go home, I was out like a light and slept the whole ride home.

So back to Christmas morning...

Santa also brought me a blue snowflake hoodie. He left me a note and said he wanted to give me a black and white one instead. But the elves only had a blue one left. Hmpf.

I also got a new, weird, green toy. It's made out of the stuff my orange Frisbee is made of. It's supposed to be chew proof. Yeah right. I'll be the judge of that.

Poor Gracie didn't get anything from Santa. It kinda looked like her name was on some of the presents, but it wasn't.

P.S.
I found my Sharpie.
**snicker**


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Stella you look lovely! Hope your day was wonderful, kisses to you and Gracie!

Raymond Homestead said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas Stella! You look awesome! You and Gracie have fun playing with your new toys!

Peri said...

Hooray! Now you can play in the snow! I don't like snow because it is cold. I don't mind wet but I don't like cold wet. HookyCat loved snow but he was a little odd. I got special cat treats just for me this year!! I got lots of them and oddly Mack and Brynn didn't get many,...(I also have a Sharpie!).
Have fun being awesome...I do too!
Your friend,
Zipper

Susan said...

Stella, you look stunning. We will have to change your name to McCartney, as you are now a fashion maven. Have fun this year and don't be so hard on Gracie, she is your sister after all. Hugs and kisses. Susan