Thursday, December 19, 2013

Overture... Curtain... Lights...

This is it, the night of nights!
No more rehearsing and nursing a part,
We know every part by heart!


 photo overture_zpsf19bc994.jpg

Did you get it??!!! Huh, did ya??!!
See how the sun is shining on me like a spotlight??

No?! You still don't get it?!!

You obviously are not a huge Bugs Bunny fan like myself.
Shameful.


Watch the video below.



C'mon, I know somebody out there got it, even if I didn't have the hat and cane.
((giggle))


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yes...

Now...do you get this one - and please do not take offense...

Fleas on my dog
Fleas on my dog
Fleas on my dog
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart......

Thank you....thank you very much.

You are the most awesome dog and you deserve to always be in the spot light...but please, share it with Gracie sometimes, ok? She needs to feel loved and important too.

Peri said...

Stella! I am a BB fan too! I got it, I got it! I like to hold onto MackieCat's tail (when he has it up in a cane shape!) and sing that song. Thank you for the really nifty post. You continue to be awesome!
Love,
Zipper!!