Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oooooh! What do we have here????

 photo bulbs1_zps3e61c1d8.jpg

I'm not sure. But I bet I should play with them, huh.
Look at all those colors!

I must investigate...

 photo bulbs2_zpsd6a902dc.jpg

They don't smell weird.

 photo bulbs5_zpsa994f442.jpg

Maybe I need to taste them...
You'd think anything red would be cherry flavor, but you'd be wrong.

 photo bulbs6_zpsf19f1ee8.jpg

Holy crap!!

 photo bulbs3_zps33c9e8dc.jpg

I have another right ear??? When did that happen?!
Am I like Jaime Sommers now?!

 photo bulbs4_zps61723e10.jpg

When did I go skydiving??

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



4 comments:

Earlene said...

Stella I love you so much, you are so darn cute!!!!
Wait till you see them lit up and don't lick em then.
LOL
Earlene

Raymond Homestead said...

You will have fun helping mom decorate and yes, listen to Earlene, don't lick them when they're lit up! :-)

Peri said...

You are a silly silly dog! These are lights to enable you and Gracie to make paw puppets when the lights are on and no one is looking!!!!
We don't have neat lights....CatDaddy is afraid TessaDog would try to eat them..she might, at that. So, make a few paw puppets for me, please!
Your friend,
Zipper TGC

Carol Roll said...

GOSH THAT FACE!