Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It finally arrived!

I'm talking about my new jacket!
But it doesn't fit me very well because of my "sausage link-ish" figure.

It fits across my chest but it too long. It also hangs way past my butt.
(Which can't be good if you know what I mean)

It really looks more like a big red cape. Ooooh, I kinda look like those creatures in The Village!

 photo coat4_zps5621b4f7.jpg

 photo coat2_zps627ccd62.jpg

Anyway, I sure hope Mommy can sew it for me and try to make it look better. She says she's not a good seamstress and that she can only sew clothes for dolls.
Technically I'm not a doll, but I am a doll! I mean really... look at this face!!

 photo coat3_zpseffc48a9.jpg

Here's the reverse side.
I guess I'll need this when I direct traffic in the dark.

 photo coat1_zps629857ea.jpg

I'll be needing a whistle too.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Earlene said...

I like the black side better. Stay warm.

Carol Roll said...

Me too the black side looks like it fits better too. I'm sure it'll soften up after a couple of washes. Have you thought about little booties?

Peri said...

Hey! I think a velcro strap around from one side of your waist to the other side would be easy! CatDaddy had to do that one time for HookyCat...to keep on a blankie when the snow was outside and they were going walking. I didn't live with them then..I was only a new kitten..awesome like you but still with Momma. Anyway I think you look SPIFFY and if you wear that red thing outside you will get a whistle or two...I bet!! Booties would be nice for your paws in the snow...HookyCat told me that snow is very very cold on the paws!
Stay warm and stay away from The Village!!
Your pal,
Zipper, TGC

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Can you believe Mommy still hasn't sewn it for me?? She's trying to freeze me to death! I like the red side better but the black side looks better.
NO BOOTIES!!! No one is allowed to touch my tootsies!!