Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have the best seat in the house.

This is how I spend my wintry mornings.

How I love the wood stove. It keeps me toasty warm.

But the pot of water Mommy keeps on the stove isn't helping my itchiness which is why I'm sporting the "Matt Lauer" again.

 photo woodststella_zpsb5a7eeb6.jpg

Remember I had that same hairdo when I first came here last January.

 photo baldstella.jpg

I sure hope Santa brings me a humidifier.
Otherwise I'll have to host The Today Show and kick Ann Curry in the shin.
I really don't want to do that. She seems like a nice lady.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

giggle, Stella you are beautiful no matter what! Arent they angels when they are sleepng!

Peri said...

What are you 'llergic' to? I bet it is the Christmas stuff...and stuff like candles with smell in them. That is what I, Zipper, am "llergic" to. CatDaddy sprayed some Febreze stuff and I pulled out most of my belly fur! It was cold then. But once the smells that make you itch are gone, you will feel better.
Love,
Zipper

Raymond Homestead said...

You look all snug and cozy Stella! Now....about Santa telling you that you don't have to share your toys ever....you ornery little stink!