Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Cyber Monday!

While Mommy was preoccupied with Christmas decorating today, I went online and ordered myself this cute, little red number.



I was hoping to find a purse to match but they didn't have anything in a bone shape. Hmpf!

Then, me and Gracie played with MY new bone.
Mommy went shopping for us. So now I have three new bones and as always, Gracie has none.

 photo pillow2_zpsf40fa2af.jpg

OH! Did I tell you I'm terrified of that snowman head pillow behind me?
He scares the bejeepers out of me! (Stanley is cool with him though)

 photo pillow1_zpsf6701dcf.jpg

See how he's watching me??!! He does that when I'm sleeping too!! **shudder**

I really can't believe I'm afraid of him... But I am.

Know what else I can't believe...

 photo pillow3_zps190160e2.jpg

They killed off Hershel!!

Some of you will get that. ((giggle))

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



1 comment:

Peri said...

Stella,
I am sorry about the purse but think the coat is cool! I don't like that creepy pillow either...why is it smiling? Gracie must be jealous of your stash of bones!! Don't worry, the Governor got his!