Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I've been kissed by God!

It's true!
I found this out while I was surfing the internet and Mommy was sleeping. Shhhh. She doesn't need to know that.

See this spot on the top of my head?

 photo spot1_zps2716291e.jpg

It's called a Haggerty Spot or Haggerty Star.
The Boston Terrier Club of America says dogs with this special marking are descendents of one of the original lines of Boston Terriers owned by the Haggerty family in the early 1900's!
Highly respected Boston Terrier breeder and judge Vincent Perry called this mark "the kiss of God" and considered it a lovely addition to a dog's perfect markings.

 photo spot2_zps70fa3e5a.jpg

Look at my photo. I kaint splez worth a lick. ((giggle))

So what if mine looks a little "smeared."

I'm still perfect AND awesome!!
But you already knew that, huh?!

I can't wait to brag about myself to Gracie!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





5 comments:

Peri said...

Lucky doggie! Good ancestry is important to many people. Maybe that kiss spot is how your Mommy knew when she saw you that you would turn out to be the most awesome of Boston Terriers!!
I have an M on my head...I think it stands for Magnificent..but CatDaddy just says it stands for MINE!!
Love,
Zipper

Earlene Landis said...

I never knew that...no wonder your so cute and awsome.

Raymond Homestead said...

It looks awesome on you but then why wouldn't it?!

Carol Roll said...

Its a boston beauty mark!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I'm so awesome, I should have four of them on my head!!