Monday, November 18, 2013

I am really digging Mommy's "new" settee...

and I mean that quite literally.

 photo setteestella_zpsce096e51.jpg

I can't help myself! I keep wanting to dig in the corner of the cushion, so I do!

Mommy just about has kittens when I do too.
(I still don't understand that expression)

Hey! Did I tell you I went with Mommy and Daddy to pick up
my "new" settee?! It's true! I did!
We left Gracie home which was fine with me. She cramps my style.

Anyway, when we got to the house where the humans lived, they had a cute little human there! I never saw one that small before. I didn't know her name. Even though it was chilly, she had sandals on so I licked her toes and she laughed!

Then guess what happened??!!
As me and Mommy were standing on the grass, a boy miniature schnauzer snuck up on us from behind!! I never saw a boy dog before!! I was so excited and terrified at the same time I just stood there stiff as a board with my eyes bugging out!
Mommy reacted the same way, not knowing if the boy schnauzer would be aggressive towards me.
But he wasn't and that's because
(all together now) I'm awesome!!

P.S.
He only sniffed my face and not my butt. Which was a good thing since I was a little gassy in the car. Okay. I was A LOT gassy.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




3 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

No digging! bad bad bad! But the rest of the story was funny..lol

Michelle said...

I am thinking the previous owners had a kitty cat...that is why you are digging...trying to find the cat.

Peri said...

Well, I am guessing that some dog had at one time buried a bone in that corner. We had a dog who used to do that...made my mother nuts! No, that was me who did that...never mind.
The boy dog maybe never saw a girl dog! But now he understands AWESOME at least!
Poor Gracie...she needs to learn car manners...but then she gets to have the house to herself when you are gone and she probably chews on YOUR Nylabones!!
Why on Earth would the small human have on sandals this time of year? You were very proper to say hello so politely. We are all proud of you!
Love,
CatDaddy