Monday, November 25, 2013

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

Mommy only lets me use the digital camera with her supervision and she's been too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, to supervise.

So I decided to take matters into my own paws and do a selfie...

 photo cameraste_zps9caacc3a.jpg

Guess what?! I've got exciting news!
I learned how to catch! Mommy throws my orange, nubby blob toy at me and I can catch it in my mouth!

I'm such an awesome catcher too! I'm much better than Yogi Berra.
I didn't even know he played baseball. I thought he spent most of his time looking to steal pic-a-nic baskets in Jellystone Park with Boo-Boo.
Must be what he does during the off season.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






2 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

What an awesome self portrait of yourself Stella! I'm glad you snuck it in, I was missing you! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Peri said...

Very glad you sneaked in the selfie because I have missed your awesomeness. I hope your birthday was much fun and I am glad you can now catch stuff! I have not tried to catch an orange nubby blob but I CAN catch a flying catnip mouse!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Gracie and your humans from all the Urvek animals and their humans!
Love,
Zipper (who doesn't have a camera yet)