Friday, November 15, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!!

Next Thursday is my birthday and I'll officially be one year old!
YaY me!!

 photo ff36c111-5943-4633-a630-fab93cec3211_zpsd95b687f.jpg

Also BREAKING...
Mommy is giving me a bath this weekend.

 photo e92ebb15-fd2c-4009-b294-8b98bcb84ba5_zps8e303e73.jpg

What did you expect my "breaking news" to be?
I just got out of rehab?
I'm marrying Simon Cowell?
I'm running for president in 2016?

That last one has a nice ring to it, doesn't it??

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

You go Girl!!!!!!! Your a big girl now, Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!!

Peri said...

I was hoping for news that you were moving out here!
Love,
Zipper
PS Happy almost birthday!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks!!
I'm gonna go for it!! "Stella for President!"
Hey Zipper, you can be my VP!!
YaY us!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Love your profile in the first picture and your expression in the other picture! Are you going to get to wear a birthday hat?!

Alison said...

Well Happy Early Birthday Stella. And why not run for Prez. You couldn't do a worse job than the usual suspects.

Ali x

Carol Roll said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cutie!

Plum Thicket said...

Happy Belated Birthday Stella!
Yes, PLEASE run for President. You would be much better and alot cuter than our current one :)