Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY!

 photo steldev1_zpsae051c36.jpg

I know. I look ridiculous.

But my grandma bought me this devil costume so I have to wear it tomorrow.
Like I really need a crooked tail. I already have one!
Sigh.
The skullcap horns that go with this costume don't fit my big head either.

I have a big head because I'm so smart. Bet you didn't know that's why.

Anyway, I wanted to dress up as a Walking Dead zombie. I've even got the walk down.
But I don't have a pair of those creepy dentures.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


6 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

Your a cute devil!!!!!
Happy Halloween tails.
Earlene

Alison said...

Stella your a hoot! Happy Halloween!

Ali

Penny said...

Happy Halloween, Stella and family!!!

Carol Roll said...

How in the world did your mom get that on you?!!!! giggle

Peri said...

You are NOT ridiculous looking. It takes an awesome dog to wear that costume! You would be less awesome as a zombie..I suggest that one for Gracie and then Mommy can ride you two around in the car and at each house, Gracie can bark like a crazy dog...oooh zombies! In contrast, Devil dog Stella is cute!!

Raymond Homestead said...

I think you look great!