Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You want to read a good "gross out" story???

Mommy noticed a weird pink bump on part of my incision on Sunday.

She called the vet guy and explained it kind of looked like a big zit and thought maybe one of my stitches was causing it.
He told her to put a warm compress on it a few times a day and see if she could draw out whatever was in there. So she did.

 photo stelpink1_zps8d15b0fa.jpg

Yesterday my pink bump finally started to drain. Yuck!
But Mommy didn't find anything.
Was she expecting to find Jimmy Hoffa in there??
She continued to put a warm compress on it.

This morning she took a look again and saw a human hair poking out! So she pulled it out!

Ewwwwwww!!!

Worse yet, it wasn't one of Mommy's and Daddy is bald...

You do the math.

 photo stelpink2_zpsfe2b775d.jpg

Ewwwwwww!!!



 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



5 comments:

Michelle said...

You poor thing...I hope she called the Vet back and told him/her what it was...and your poor daddy....I hope he as a hat to keep his bald head warm this winter....if not, you can put Gracie on his head....hee hee.

Carol Roll said...

Oh yuk! poor baby glad you got that out!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Oh yes, Miss Michelle. Mommy called the vet's office. In her previous life, Mommy worked for human surgeons. Needless to say, she wasn't a happy camper with what she found.

How'd you know my Daddy's noggin gets cold in the winter??!! It's true! I will tell Gracie about her new spot to perch on!! ((giggle))

Miss Carol, I'm glad it's out too. If I wanted hair extensions, I would have gotten them myself.
:)

Earlene Landis said...

EEWWWWwww is right!!!!
You are the cutest dog ever!!!

Peri said...

gross gross gross gross. Yuk yuk yuk yuk. Someone wasn't very careful at your vet's office. If I was your Mommy I would charge the vet for all the compresses and the work done to remove the hair! I would bill the vet at the same rate as the vet billed me to put that hair in there!
But then I am not very nice...I am a golden cat and would not like yukky hair inside of me! Poor you. You deserve a new Nylabone!!!!
Your pal,
Zipper