Friday, September 6, 2013

YaY!! I got my stitches out today!

I still have to wait a few days to play with my new Frisbee though.

It's just sitting there waiting for me.




I also found out I might have a Urinary Tract Infection. So the vet put my on some medicine. Hopefully that will do the trick, otherwise I may need a sonogram.

Boy! It's tough being a (canine) girl!
But thank goodness it's not a yeast infection.

Instead of playing with my Frisbee, I'd spend my day sliding down the bannister.

((giggle))

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



1 comment:

Peri said...

Wonderful news...stitches out! Playing with Frisbee can wait a couple of days until the little infection clears up! Meds fix lots of things! I get 2 meds every two days! One every day but one other every two days. I get special treats when I get my meds...do you? Oh, bannisters are indeed fun...only I walked down ours in VA and scared CatDaddy nearly to death. Hee Hee Hee! Have fun over the weekend...come Monday it will be time to play with the new Frisbee I hope!
Your friend,
Zipper, the well-balanced golden cat