Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm feeling much better

now that the alien hair is out of my belly.
Me and John Hurt have a lot in common.

But now that I have this ugly Frankenstein scar, I won't be able to wear that two piece I had my eye on. Hmpf!

I hope that lady vet steps on a Lego.

 photo steinc_zps6ad2b48d.jpg


Anyway, I am feeling so much better!! That means I'm back to my old "tricks."

Like...

Chewing on the non slip stuff under Mommy's rug and

 photo steinc1_zps07a3a0d1.jpg

taking her sock.

I SAID, THIS...

 photo steinc2_zps2964425d.jpg


BELONGS TO...

 photo steinc3_zps42972a90.jpg

ME!!!!

 photo steinc4_zpsd83c9a7c.jpg

Yep. I'm feeling much better.


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





2 comments:

Peri said...

I am glad to know you are doing well! Unwanted hair can really be an issue...particularly when it doesn't belong to you or your species! Be careful eating that non-slip stuff--it doesn't go through the system well and you might end up back at the vet...eek...more hairs? But removing the sock is a wonderful skill to have. None of our animals have that skill!
Have a fun day,
Cat Daddy

Raymond Homestead said...

So glad that alien hair is gone, geesh!